The Managed Care Executive Group and HTMS survey demonstrates that health plans are optimistic and believe opportunities exist in post-reform era NASHVILLE, Tenn.
What does MCEG stand for?
MCEG stands for Managed Care Executive Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCEG
We have 1 other meaning of MCEG in our Acronym Attic
- Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs (Australia)
- Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Ministerial Council on Education, Employment, Training and Youth Affairs (now Ministerial Council for Education, Early Childhood Development and Youth Affairs; Australia)
- Maisons Communes Emploi Formation (French: Home Town Employment Training)
- Mississippi Construction Education Foundation (workforce training)
- Mixed Cellulose Ester Filter
- Montgomery County Education Forum (Maryland)
- Municipal Clerks Education Foundation
- Marine Corps Electronic Forms System (US Marine Corps)
- Marine Corps Expeditionary Fighting Vehicles (US Marine Corps)
- Monaro Continuing Education Group (Australia)
- Mountain City Extended Hours Health Center (Tennessee)
- Monterey County Employee Health Plan (California)
- Marketing Communications Executives International
- Midwest Cooperative Education and Internship Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Services (US Marine Corps)
- Metropolitan Council on Early Learning (Kansas City, MO)
- Model Coupling Executable Library
- Maine Council for English Language Arts (National Council of Teachers of English affiliate)
- Minimum Classification Error Linear Regression
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Managed Care Executive Group (MCEG), a national organization of health plan executives, met March 25-28, 2012 in Florida to participate with national healthcare thought leaders in identifying "Practical Growth Strategies in Turbulent Times," which was the annual forum theme.
11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HTMS, an Emdeon company, in cooperation with the Managed Care Executive Group (MCEG), today announced the launch of their fourth annual Industry Pulse survey.
Each year The Managed Care Executive Group polls health plan executives and industry thought leaders across the country via surveys, webinars and other events to compile a list of issues impacting health insurance organizations.
Health Insurance Executives Meet - Decide Their Future CLEVELAND, April 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Likely to be the first professional healthcare group to meet immediately after healthcare reform legislation passed, the Managed Care Executive Group (MCEG) held its annual forum in Ft.
March 8 - 11, 2009 CLEVELAND, July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its mission to share innovative ideas and experiences, the Managed Care Executive Group (MCEG) has announced its 20th annual forum for CIOs and senior health-plan leaders will be held March 8 through 11, 2009.
Managed Care Executives cite cost and complexity CLEVELAND, April 25 /PRNewswire/ -- In its Annual Forum, held this year in Key West, Florida, the Managed Care Executive Group (MCEG) met to discuss a variety of topics and technologies in support of the President's Four Cornerstones, which focuses on value-driven healthcare.
CLEVELAND, May 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Managed Care Executive Group (MCEG) today released a list of the top ten issues facing managed care information technology executives in America.