IBM Managed Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) offers innovative options to combine process, people and technology in outsourced delivery models that create real business value.
What does MBPO stand for?
MBPO stands for Managed Business Process Outsourcing (IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBPO
- Multi-Block Partial Least Squares
- Maurice Bishop Patriotic Movement (est. 1984; socialist party; Grenada)
- Maximum Bubble Pressure Method
- Metal Button Panel Mount
- Metastorm Business Process Management
- Multi-Branch-Point Model
- Multichannel Business Process Management
- Michigan Barn Preservation Network (Mount Pleasant, MI)
- Midwest Brachial Plexus Network (birth injury)
- Minority Business and Professional Network Inc.
- Military Blood Program Office
- Montauk Beach Property Owners Association (New York)
- Major Business Projects Program (Canada)
- Makeup by Paulina Perez (est. 2009)
- Medicare Beneficiary Protection Program
- Melt-Blown Polypropylene
- Missouri Basin Power Project
- Mont Belvieu Plastics Plant (Texas)
- Morro Bay Power Plant (Morro Bay, CA)
- Mt. Baker Planned Parenthood (est. 1969; Washington)