Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, USA; (2) Mantech Environmental Technology, Inc.
What does METI stand for?
METI stands for ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc. (Durham, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of METI
We have 9 other meanings of METI in our Acronym Attic
- Mongolian Expeditionary Task Force (Mongolia)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. Finance & Administration Customer Services System
- Meteorological Facsimile
- Military Effects Test Group
- Methylene Chloride
- Minimum Eye Height over Threshold (aviation)
- Maritime Environmental Training Institute (Japan)
- Masyarakat Energi Terbarukan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Renewable Energy Society)
- Matuaileoo Environment Trust Inc. (Samoa; est. 2000)
- Medical Education Technologies, Inc.
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Japan; formerly MITI)
- Mitochondrial Electron Transport Inhibitor (chemical)
- Managing Emerging Technologies in Asia (conference)
- Mount Evelyn Township Improvement Committee (Australia)
- Modular Ecotoxicity Tests Incorporating Ecological Relevance
- Ministry for the Eradication Through Imitation of Hostile Species Unsuitable for Enslavement (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq:MANT), a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions focused on mission-critical national security programs for the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, the Department of State, the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and other federal government customers announced today that Alion Science and Technology Corporation has acquired the ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc.
The group consists of ARCADIS of Denver, Colorado; ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc.