Moodispaw, President, ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc.
What does MASI stand for?
MASI stands for ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc. (Glen Burnie, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MASI
We have 24 other meanings of MASI in our Acronym Attic
- Mines and Aggregates Safety and Health Association
- Marine Aquarium Society of Headwaters County (Canada)
- Medical Atrocities Self-Help Canada
- Medicine for Activists Seeking Health and Healing
- Modelling Artificial Societies and Hybrid Organizations
- Member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- Modèles et Apprentissage en Sciences Humaines et Sociales (French)
- Ministria Për Arsim, Shkencë Dhe Teknologji (Albanian: Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Kosovo)
- Mach Airspeed Indicator
- Manhattan Sites (US National Park Service)
- Melasma Area and Severity Index (dermatology)
- Member of the Architectural and Surveying Institute
- Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute (Saint Paul University; Ottawa, Canada)
- Multithreaded Architecture for Software I/O
- Moral and Social Issues Council (Salvation Army)
- Mechanics and Symmetry in Europe
- Minorities and Survivors Improving Empowerment (est. 2001; Minneapolis, MN)
- Mobile Agent System Interoperability Facility
- Measurement and Signal Intelligence
- Measurement and Signatures Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parker, Interoperability Architect for ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc.
ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq:MANT), a Fairfax, Virginia-based IT and technical services solution provider supporting Department of Defense and intelligence community customers, announced today that the National Security Agency (NSA) has awarded ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc.