was named Man of the Year by the Yeshiva of South Shore at the school's 55th Annual Awards Banquet, held at the New York Hall of Science in Queens.
What does MOY stand for?
MOY stands for Man of the Year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOY
We have 1 other meaning of MOY in our Acronym Attic
- Magic Office
- Malevolents of Xibalba (gaming community)
- Metal Oxide
- Midnight Oil Exploration Ltd. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Mixed Oxide (plutonium/uranium nuclear fuel)
- Modified Oxford (Agar)
- Marketing Opportunities to Expand Customer Base (Charlevoix, MI)
- Message-Oriented XML Collaboration
- Multicast Optical Cross-Connect
- MOnitoring X-Ray Experiment
- Medium Oriented Yarn (product)
- Memories of Yesterday (figurines)
- Minister of Youth
- Models of Yesteryear (collectible toy cars)
- Museum of Yachting (Newport, RI)
- Ministry of Youth Affairs (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Month of the Young Adolescent (US; National Middle School Association)
- Macedonian Orthodox Youth Association of North America
- Month of the Young Child
- Master Of Your Domain (coined by Seinfeld episode; ability to control sexual urge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin said: "I'm chuffed to have made the finals of Slimming World's Man of the Year but I didn't lose weight to win a competition.
Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov was voted Bulgaria's Man of the Year on Thursday, in an annual competition organised by the national Darik radio.
com MAN OF THE YEAR - Two stars (PG-13: language, drug-related material, brief violence) Starring: Robin Williams, Laura Linney, Christopher Walken.
So it's not entirely a coincidence that a movie about a non-politician becoming president - Man of the Year - opens in the US today, just over a week after UK television viewers began to watch BBC1's The Amazing Mrs Pritchard, in which a non-politician becomes prime minister.
Byline: Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley SUPERSTAR Justin Timberlake jetted in from the US to collect International Man of the Year from Kelly Osbourne and David Furnish, and announced he and David Beckham were doppelgangers.
LONDON, September 7 /PRNewswire/ -- - With photo This year the winner of the Armani Mania Man of the Year 2005 is the British Actor and newcomer, Leo Gregory.
Welsh actor Ioan Gruffudd was named man of the year and Scots chart- toppers Travis were band of the year.