Vivienne of a variety The man with the mike, heckling from the front is compre Peter Armitage, a one-man variety act in his own right.
What does MWTM stand for?
MWTM stands for Man With the Mike
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MWTM
We have 1 other meaning of MWTM in our Acronym Attic
- Mississippi Wild Turkey Federation
- Multi-Purpose Waste Tank Facility
- Millimeter Wave Terminal Guided Missile
- Megawatt Thermal
- Michigan Wild Turkey Hunters Association (Chase, MI)
- Madrasah Wak Tanjong Al-Islamiah
- Ministry of Works, Transport and Infrastructure (Samoa)
- Multiple Ways of Teaching and Learning (teacher training)
- Montana Wyoming Tribal Leaders Council (Billings, MT)
- Madison West Towne-Middleton (Wisconsin)
- medium wall thickness adhesive-coated heat-shrinkable tubing
- Ministry of Works and Technical Maintenance
- Mobile Wireless Transport Manager (Cisco)
- Modeling With the Masters (National Model Railroad Association)
- Murtoa Water Tower Museum (Australia)
- Manitoba World Trivia Night (Canada)
- Multi-Wavelength Transport Network (telecommunications)
- Marginal Willingness To Pay
- Midland Water Treatment Plant (Midland, Michigan)
- Mine Waste Technology Program (Montana Tech of The University of Montana; Butte, MT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hugh was ITV's man with the mike for the 1966 World Cup Final - he covered five World Cups from '66 to '82 - but would often say no-one remembered his commentary because of Kenneth's line, "They think it's all over .
It's just like a testimonial," exclaimed ITV's man with the mike at the third-fourth place play-off match.