MEPs are concerned that the ban is limiting a market for discards and waste from Europe's booming aquaculture sector, and that because of improved testing methods "there is no risk of confusing the presence of [potentially BSE-ridden] mammalian meat and bone meal with fishmeal" in livestock feed.
What does MMBM stand for?
MMBM stands for Mammalian Meat and Bone Meal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMBM
- Mathematical Methods in Biomedical Image Analysis
- Mobile Multi Band Jammer
- Marine Molecular Biotechnology Laboratory (University of Washington)
- Mercantile Merchant Bank Ltd. (investment banking; US and Sri Lanka)
- Metro Manila Basketball League (Philippines)
- Miller Mitchell Burley Lane Ltd (UK)
- Monsanto Mahyco Biotech Ltd. (India and US)
- Montgomery Metro Baseball League (Montgomery, AL)
- Mounted Maneuver Battlespace Laboratory
- Macromolecules and Microsystems in Biology and Medicine (Curie Institute; France)
- Marquette Manor Baptist Ministries (Downers Grove, IL)
- Master of Management, Business Management (University of the Philippines; Manila, Philippines)
- Money Must Be Maid
- Mean Miles Between Mission Failures
- Megaman Battle Network (video game)
- Miles and Miles of Bloody Nothing (Australia)
- Megaman Battle Network 2 (video game)
- MegaMan Battle Network 3
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon (Game Boy Advance game)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun (Game Boy Advance game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A ban on mammalian meat and bone meal being fed to farm animals also remains.
A ban on mammalian meat and bone meal being fed to farm animals would also remain.