DEAR Editor, I'd like to ask Malvern Hills District Council to either take its hands out of my pocket, or use my money wisely, protecting and retaining public services vital to the most vulnerable, and getting a housing development plan in place, in a timely manner, that protects our areas of outstanding natural beauty.
What does MHDC stand for?
MHDC stands for Malvern Hills District Council (Worcestershire, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHDC
We have 8 other meanings of MHDC in our Acronym Attic
- Mulberry Heart Disease
- Multiple-Hyperplane Detector
- My Heart's Desire (various organizations)
- Manitoba Highland Dancers Association (Canada)
- Michigan Harley Dealers Association
- Michigan Housing Directors Association
- Model Horse Dressage Association
- Morgan Hill Downtown Association (est. 2002; Morgan Hill, CA)
- McKaskell Haindl Design Build (est. 1996; cabinet shop; London, Ontario, Canada)
- Mozart Hat Den Blues (German band)
- Massachusetts Health Data Consortium
- Mile High Design Center (Advanced Microprocessor Development; Fort Collins, CO)
- Missouri Housing Development Commission
- Multi-Hole Directional Coupler
- My Hard Drive Crashed
- My Hard Drive Crashed Again
- Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Health and Developmental Disability Services (Linn County, IA)
- Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Addictive Diseases (Georgia)
- Mental Health and Developmental Disability Services Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Jones and Mr Welling said they had been forced to cancel a beer and music festival because of complaints from a small number of residents, prompting Malvern Hills District Council to serve the order.
Digby Morgan re-joins the firm as a senior associate in the housing and regeneration department, having previously trained with Trowers & Hamlins and worked in the firm's London office until 2010 before taking up an in-house position at Malvern Hills District Council.
Malvern Hills District Council was awarded pounds 200,000, Worcester City Council was given pounds 50,000 and Wychavon District Council received pounds 600,000.
Malvern Hills District Council took more than pounds 1,400 from various accounts after two extra noughts were added.
Work on phase four of the Malvern Hills Science Park will begin at the end of the year after planners at Malvern Hills District Council approved the project.
MALVERN Hills District Council is offering free parking in two Worcestershire towns badly affected by the summer floods.
Architectural historian Michael Hill was called in to confer with Malvern Hills District Council planners, English Heritage, the Victorian Society, Pugin Society and the Benedictine Community itself.