In its message to the public on the International Day of the Midwife, the Malta Union of Midwives and Nurses (MUMN) said that midwifery care for women and their babies is an investment in family and community that promotes healthy growth and well-being for both present and future generations.
What does MUMN stand for?
MUMN stands for Malta Union of Midwives and Nurses (est. 1990)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MUMN
We have 1 other meaning of MUMN in our Acronym Attic
- Multimedia Indexing and Searching Environment
- McMaster University Medical Journal (Ontario, Canada)
- Manchester United Merchandising Limited (UK)
- Management Unit of the Mathematical Models of the North Sea (Belgium)
- Management Unit of the North Sea Mathematical Models and the Scheldt Estuary (Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences)
- Manufacturers and Users of M-Modules (group promoting standard modular PCB connectors)
- Maritimers Unite for Medical Marijuana (Canada)
- Midrange Users of Mid-Michigan (information technology)
- Miss You Much More
- Marine Corps Unified Material Management System
- Mass Urban Music Network Conference
- Marshall University of Michigan Probes
- Multi-User MEMS Process
- Multi-User Micro-Electo-Mechanical Process
- Mecklenburg Union Metropolitan Planning Organization (North Carolina)
- Massachusetts General Hospital Utility Multi-Programming System
- Multi-User MEMS Processing System
- Multi-Unit Message Rate (Nortel)
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Metering Utility Management System (facility for managing multiple metering types for utilities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the Malta Union of Midwives and Nurses (MUMN) threatened industrial action last month unless the Maltese government took serious action to address its acute shortage of nurses.
Although there is good quality care in Malta, maternity services also need to expand within the community, according to the Malta Union of Midwives and Nurses (MUMN).