Dr Marshall: I do not recommend beak trimming unless the beak is maloccluded.
What does MAL stand for?
MAL stands for Maloccluded
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAL
We have 115 other meanings of MAL in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of National Defense Agency for KIA (Killed in Action) Recovery and Identification (South Korea)
- Medical Aid Kit/Station
- Multicultural Awareness Knowledge Skills Survey
- Michael Appleby Keeping Us Safe (Chattanooga, TN)
- Macro Assembly Language
- Maintain At Least ... (altitude)
- Maintenance Access Line
- Majestic America Line (formerly American West Steamboat Company and Delta Queen Steamboat Company)
- Malay (language)
- Malta (Amtrak station code; Malta, MT)
- Marketing Assistance Loan (various organizations)
- Master Agreement List
- Master Authorization List
- Master of Arts in Leadership (various schools)
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Materiel Allowance List
- Maximum Allowable Level (water treatment)
- Mechanized Allowance List
- Medical Academy of Latvia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many rabbits have maloccluded jaws, which means that there will be uneven wear on the cheek and front teeth, causing big spurs to form on the sides of the cheek teeth.
A horse needing teeth floated twice a year is either eating awfully gritty food, is maloccluded, has been neglected earlier, or is well into her teens.