Tenders are invited for Malleable Cast Iron Pipe Fitting Elbo M.
What does MCI stand for?
MCI stands for Malleable Cast Iron
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of MCI
We have 307 other meanings of MCI in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Chemical Health Week
- Mother and Child Health Week
- Micro-Channel Heat Exchanger
- Kansas City, MO, USA - Kansas City International Airport (Airport Code)
- Macroinvertebrate Community Index
- Magazine Circuit Industriel (French: Industrial Circuit Magazine)
- Magnetic Current Imaging
- Maintenance and Control Interface
- Major Currencies Index (Federal Reserve)
- Malicious Call Identification
- Malvern Collegiate Institute
- Man Crush Index (fantasy football)
- Managed Cost Improvement
- Management Center Innsbruck (educational institution; Austria)
- Management Charter Initiative
- Management Concepts, Inc.
- Managing Criminal Investigations (criminal justice)
- Manejo Costero Integrado (Spanish: Integrated Coastal Management)
- Manufacturers Components Incorporated (Pompano Beach, FL)
- Marine Casualty Investigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The article suggests any malleable cast iron produced with proper controls can perform like Armasteel.
A CZECH company found to have broken promises not to dump cut-priced malleable cast iron tube or pipe fittings on the European Union (EU) market should have its exemption from existing 26.
Any malleable cast iron produced with proper controls will be similar, if not identical, to Armasteel.
THE EUROPEAN Union (EU) has corrected its anti-dumping duty on malleable cast iron tube or pipe fittings from Brazil, reducing the rate from 34.
The European Commission said Tuesday it will impose provisional antidumping duties on imports of malleable cast iron tubes, or pipe fittings, from six countries including Japan and China.
Tenders are invited for Isi Marked Malleable Cast Iron Reducing Elbow Size 20 X 15 Mm To Is:1879/2010, Duly Galvanized As Per Is:4759/1996 With Amndt.
A higher than expected gain in malleable cast iron shipments reflects the continued high production of malleable in GM's Saginaw, Michigan, foundry.