Malignant lymphoepithelial lesion of the salivary gland.
What does MLEL stand for?
MLEL stands for Malignant Lymphoepithelial Lesion
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MLEL in our Acronym Attic
- Multilocus Enzyme Electrophoresis
- Mary Lyon Education Fund (Shelburne Falls, MA)
- Maximum Likelihood Ensemble Filter (data assimilation algorithm)
- Mickey Leland Energy Fellowship (US Department of Energy)
- Multi-Level Expedited Forwarding
- Multifocal Epithelioid Histiocytic Reaction
- Middle Level Education Institute (Maine Association for Middle Level Education)
- Modified Life Events Interview (homelessness)
- Most Likely Exposed Individual (infectious disease)
- Magnetic Liquid Encapsulated Kyropoulos (for phosphide production)
- Maritime Law Enforcement Manual (US Coast Guard)
- Maximum Likelihood Expectation Maximization
- Mobile Learning for Emergency Management (conference)
- Massachusetts Law Enforcement Memorial Foundation
- Municipal Law Enforcement Officer (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Municipal Law Enforcement Officers' Association (Ontario)
- Mississippi Law Enforcement Officers' Training Academy
- Manned Lunar Exploration Program
- Minnesota Logger Education Program
- Middle Latency Evoked Response (hearing sensitivity assessment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We report a case of a malignant lymphoepithelial lesion of the parotid gland that developed in an Italian-American woman whose serology was positive for Epstein-Barr virus antibody.