Preparation of the Drager Fabius anesthesia machine for the malignant hyperthermia susceptible patient.
What does MH+ stand for?
MH+ stands for Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptible (muscles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mount Hyjal (World of Warcraft)
- Mountyhall (role-playing game)
- Movable Head
- Mulier Honesta (Latin: Virtuous Lady, epigraphy)
- Multiple Handicaps
- Multiply Halfword (IBM)
- Multirole Helicopter
- Munitions Handler
- Mystic Heroes (video game)
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange (network topology)
- Multiple-Hypothesis Interacting Multiple Model
- Malignant Histiocytosis Presenting as Lethal Midline Granuloma
- Multi-Hop Time Reservation Using Adaptive Control for Energy Efficiency
- Man-Hours Per Flying Hour/Man-Hours Per Flight-Hour
- Mine Hunter/Killer
- Man-hours/Maintenance Action
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Man-hours/Troubleshooting Action
- M. haemolytica serovar 1 (virus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Localization of the gene encoding the [alpha]2/[delta]-subunits of the L-type voltage-dependent calcium channel to chromosome 7q and analysis of the segregation of flanking markers in malignant hyperthermia susceptible families.
It also is indicated preoperatively and sometimes postoperatively in individuals judged to be malignant hyperthermia susceptible.
Enhanced response to caffeine and 4-CmC in malignant hyperthermia susceptible muscle is related in part to chronically elevated resting [[Ca.
Propofol has been reported as a safe anaesthetic for malignant hyperthermia susceptible patients but has not been tested on cultured cells from patients with the ryanodine receptor type 1 mutation.
Patients who are malignant hyperthermia susceptible are often admitted overnight for observation, even after minor surgery.