Nongerminomatous malignant germ cell tumors in children: a review of 89 cases from the Pediatric Oncology Group, 1971-1984.
What does MGCT stand for?
MGCT stands for Malignant Germ Cell Tumor (oncology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGCT
We have 2 other meanings of MGCT in our Acronym Attic
- Medical-Grade Calcium Sulfate (chemical additive)
- Michigan Growth Capital Symposium
- Micron Government Computer Systems, Inc.
- Missile Guidance and Control System
- Mobile Ground Control Station (software)
- Myrtle Grove Christian School (Wilmington, NC)
- Minnesota Golf Course Superintendents' Association
- Mixed Germ Cell-Sex Cord-Stromal Tumor
- Medical Grade Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate
- Male Germ Cell Tumor
- Malignant Granular Cell Tumor (oncology)
- Mediastinal Germ Cell Tumor (cancer)
- microinvasive germ cell tumor
- Multicentric Giant Cell Tumour (oncology)
- Media Gateway Control Unit
- Minimum Guaranteed Cash Value
- Minimum Guaranteed Contract Value (finance)
- Minnesota General Crime Victim Coalition (St. Paul, MN)
- Machine-Generated Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burnt-out gonadoblastomas can be seen in benign gonadal tissue or may be associated with a malignant germ cell tumor such as dysgerminoma.
8,13,14) Regional deep heat therapy, delivered by an electromagnetic wave device, in combination with chemotherapy and surgical excision has also been used successfully in humans to treat malignant germ cell tumors, such as teratomas.