Kim Kardashian suffered a wardrobe malfunction on Tuesday while promoting Midori cocktails at Fred Segal in Santa Monica.
What does MALFUNC stand for?
MALFUNC stands for Malfunction
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Modular Assembly in Low Earth Orbit
- Medium Altitude Long Endurance Tactical (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- Magyar Légiközlekedési Vállalat (Hungarian Airlines)
- Magyar Légitársaság (Hungarian airline)
- Mean Annual Low Flow (New Zealand)
- Minnesota Association of Library Friends (St. Paul, MN)
- Miva Access Log File
- Material Archives and Laboratory for Archaeology (est. 1963)
- Mexican American/Latino Faculty Association (mentoring program; Texas)
- Ministry of Agriculture, Lands, Forestry and Fisheries (St. Lucia)
- Meadville Area Local Growers (Pennsylvania)
- Medicines Advertising Liaison Group (UK)
- Merseyside Archives Liaison Group (UK)
- Minnesota Anti-Lymphoblast Globulin
- Money Advice Liaison Group (est. 1987; UK)
- Metropolitan Association of Local Government Assistants (Arlington, VA)
- Montana Academy of Living History
- Minnesota Alliance of Local History Museums
- Material Annex Line Item
- Media Arts Leadership Institute (National Alliance for Media Art & Culture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the fastest tunneling machine in a race to reach the trapped miners broke down Friday forcing engineers to change its drillbit, the third malfunction said the T-130, or Plan B machine had developed a "technical malfunction.
Japan's Mazda is recalling nearly 320,000 vehicles in North America over a potentially deadly malfunction in their power steering, US authorities said Wednesday.
The use of the term "septic-system malfunction rate," or sometimes "failure rate," has been inconsistent in the industry and has caused confusion.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD A technical malfunction at Los Angeles International Airport yesterday (7 August) delayed flights not only at the airport but also around the United States.
972200E) because the devices are susceptible to a malfunction that can prevent delivery of a shock.
The Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating the malfunction that occurred Wednesday when an entire nation was captivated by the dramatic, televised landing of the crippled aircraft with 145 people aboard.
The analysis treats all malfunction data as being of equal importance.