Genetics and biology of adult human male germ cell tumors.
What does MGCT stand for?
MGCT stands for Male Germ Cell Tumor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MGCT
We have 2 other meanings of MGCT in our Acronym Attic
- Managing Goals and Careers for Success
- Medical-Grade Calcium Sulfate (chemical additive)
- Michigan Growth Capital Symposium
- Micron Government Computer Systems, Inc.
- Missile Guidance and Control System
- Mobile Ground Control Station (software)
- Myrtle Grove Christian School (Wilmington, NC)
- Minnesota Golf Course Superintendents' Association
- Mixed Germ Cell-Sex Cord-Stromal Tumor
- Medical Grade Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate
- Malignant Germ Cell Tumor (oncology)
- Malignant Granular Cell Tumor (oncology)
- Mediastinal Germ Cell Tumor (cancer)
- microinvasive germ cell tumor
- Multicentric Giant Cell Tumour (oncology)
- Media Gateway Control Unit
- Minimum Guaranteed Cash Value
- Minimum Guaranteed Contract Value (finance)
- Minnesota General Crime Victim Coalition (St. Paul, MN)
- Machine-Generated Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
The breakout group recommended that the NTP explore the 129 mouse strain, which is predisposed to developing male germ cell tumors, as a possible model for germ cell tumors in men.