The Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council said Malaysia has captured at least one-third of the world's production, surpassing the one billion mark.
What does MREPC stand for?
MREPC stands for Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Montenegro Research and Education Network (est. 1996)
- Manager Remote Encoding Operations
- Mixed Rare Earth Oxide
- Medicare Remit Easy Print
- Merit Review Entry Program (US VA)
- Michigan Renewable Energy Program
- Modern Real Estate Practice (book and testing material)
- Motorcycle Rider Education Program (various locations)
- Mineral Resources Education Program of British Columbia (Canada)
- Marketing, Recruitment and External Relations (various universities)
- Minimum Recognition Error Rate (speech processing value)
- Mountain Region Endurance Riders
- Manufacturers' Representatives Educational Research Foundation
- Maison Régionale de l'Environnement et des Solidarités (French: Home Regional Environment and Solidarity; association)
- Master of Research
- Material Requirements Estimation System
- Minnesota Renewable Energy Society (est. 1978)
- Missouri River Energy Services
- Mobile Remote Emitter Simulator (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DEFENSE, MILITARY, NAVAL & AIR ATTACHE CONSULAR SECTION 3516 INTERNATIONAL COURT, NW 20008 (OFFICE 202-572-9755) ECONOMIC COUNSELOR OFFICE 3516 INTERNATIONAL COURT, NW 20008 (OFFICE 202-572-9735) (FAX 202-572-9782) MALAYSIAN RUBBER EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL 3516 INTERNATIONAL COURT, NW 20008 (OFFICE 202-572-9771) (FAX 202-572-9787) MALAYSIAN STUDENTS OFFICE 3516 INTERNATIONAL COURT, NW 20008 (OFFICE 202-572-9765) (FAX 202-572-9784) MARA STUDENTS OFFICE 1501 18TH STREET, NW 20036 (OFFICE 202-328-2777) (FAX 202-462-6851) SCIENTIFIC ATTACHE 3516 INTERNATIONAL COURT, NW 20008 (OFFICE 202-572-9768) (FAX 202-572-9783)
Matthan, Revertex-KA Latex, India; "Developments in international standards of rubber production," Christie Robert, International Organization for Standardization & TC45, Malaysia; and "Prospects for the expansion of the latex concentrate industry," Ong Eng Long, Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council, Malaysia.