The biggest players in the Malaysian palm oil sector came together under the umbrella of the Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC) and established themselves in Turkey four years ago with the opening of an office in ystanbul, from where they now also manage markets in 13 other countries.
What does MPOC stand for?
MPOC stands for Malaysian Palm Oil Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPOC
We have 29 other meanings of MPOC in our Acronym Attic
- Monitoring Multi-Protocol Over ATM
- Multi-Protocol Over ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode)
- Multiple Protocol Over AAL5 (ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Adaptation Layer 5)
- Medial Preoptic Area of the Anterior Hypothalamus (brain)
- Metropolitan Planning Organization Advisory Council (Florida)
- Medial Preoptic/Anterior Hypothalamic Area
- Malaysian Palm Oil Board
- Maryland Port of Baltimore
- Model Potential Oppenheimer-Brinkman-Kramers
- Maladie Pulmonaire Obstructive Chronique (French: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Manpower Point Of Contact
- Measure of Process of Care (families)
- Medical Point of Care
- Mobile Point of Care
- Modern Physical Organic Chemistry (Eric V. Ansyln book)
- Multidisciplinary Plan of Care (healthcare)
- Municipal Police Officers Class (Massachusetts)
- Measures of Processes of Care for Service Providers
- Macular Pigment Optical Density
- Make Plays or Die
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four Workshops Announced The "Superfruits: Science, Innovation and Market Opportunities" workshop and "Palm Fruit Bioactives: Science, Applications and Technical Advantages" workshop, developed and sponsored by the Malaysian Palm Oil Council, are both available on Wednesday (20 October).
Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC) chief executive Yusof Basiron said he was waiting for environmentalists to advise how much land would be needed, and denied that lack of action was threatening the species' future.
MANAMA: Malaysian palm oil exports to Bahrain are expected to cross 1,250 metric tonnes this year, according to latest studies by the Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC).
Hamad Buamim opens 'Malaysia-UAE Palm Oil Trade Fair & Seminar' 2008 Malaysian Palm Oil exports to the UAE are expected to cross 400,000 metric tons (MT) in 2008, according to latest studies by the Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC).
The advert from the Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC) showed a palm oil plantation interspersed with shots of a rainforest and wildlife, a voiceover stating that "its trees give life and help our planet to breathe, and give home to hundreds of species of flora and fauna", and claimed that the oil had been "sustainably produced" since 1917.
Representatives from the top industry body, the Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC), said they should not be held accountable for the dwindling orangutan population.
On behalf of the organisers, Malaysian Palm Oil Council and Malaysian Palm Oil Board, I wish to extend my sincerest thanks and well wishes for a successful participation to IFFCO," concluded Ahmad Zafri Zawawi, Regional Director - Middle East, MPOC.