An agreement has been reached between the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) and Maccaferri (M) Sdn Bhd to cooperate in developing the oil separation and recovery process technology for palm oil mills.
What does MPOB stand for?
MPOB stands for Malaysian Palm Oil Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPOB
- Malaysian Palm Oil Association
- Massanutten Property Owners Association (Massanutten, VA)
- Medial Preoptic Area (brain)
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Monitoring Multi-Protocol Over ATM
- Multi-Protocol Over ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode)
- Multiple Protocol Over AAL5 (ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Adaptation Layer 5)
- Medial Preoptic Area of the Anterior Hypothalamus (brain)
- Metropolitan Planning Organization Advisory Council (Florida)
- Medial Preoptic/Anterior Hypothalamic Area
- Maryland Port of Baltimore
- Model Potential Oppenheimer-Brinkman-Kramers
- Maladie Pulmonaire Obstructive Chronique (French: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Malaysian Palm Oil Council
- Manpower Point Of Contact
- Measure of Process of Care (families)
- Medical Point of Care
- Mobile Point of Care
- Modern Physical Organic Chemistry (Eric V. Ansyln book)
- Multidisciplinary Plan of Care (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prof Murphy has served as biotechnology adviser to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organisation and was for 12 years chairman of the Biology Advisory Committee of the Malaysian Palm Oil Board, which is responsible for assessing research on one of the major Asian food crops.
KARACHI -- Pakistan Edible Oil Refiners Association (PEORA) and Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) jointly on Monday, organized a Seminar on the subject of "PALM OIL REFINING COMPETENCY".
Hayes conducted a preliminary study with Kalyana Sundram of the Malaysian Palm Oil Board and Tilakavati Karupaiah of the National University of Malaysia.
Session 4 on rubber cultivation in alleviating climate change will include the following presentations: "Reducing emissions through rubber plantations," Elizabeth Philip, Forestry Research Institute of Malaysia; and "Rubber plantations: Way forward to Copenhagen 2009," Chan Kook Weng, Malaysian Palm Oil Board.
It is being organised by MPOC and the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) and will run from May 26 to 27 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai.
The two-day event, which has been jointly organised by MPOC and the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB), will run under the theme 'Exceeding Expectations, Enriching Partnerships' at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Dubai.
In fact, research undertaken by the Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB), previously known as POR1M, as well as independent international authorities and scientists, have shown that it could be highly beneficial in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular, cancer and premature-aging related diseases.