12 (ANI): The Malaysian Medical Relief Society (MERCY Malaysia) has alerted its Rapid Assessment Team, the Emergency Response Unit and volunteers to be deployed to Japan for providing help to earthquake and a tsunami victims.
What does MERCY stand for?
MERCY stands for Malaysian Medical Relief Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Merchant Ship Reporting and Control
- Merchant Ship Communications System
- Millennial Event Response Command Operations Post
- Merchant Codes
- Mercado Comum do Cone Sul (Portuguese)
- Mercado Comun del Cono Sur (Southern Cone Common Market)
- Mercado Común Sudamericano (Spanish)
- Mercury Injection Study Report (oil exploration)
- Medical Economics and Research Centre, Sheffield (est. 1995; UK)
- Merchant Ship Crypto System
- Mangrove Ecosystem Research Division (Vietnam National University)
- Marxism and Education: Renewing Dialogues (seminar series)
- Mine Emergency Responsiveness Development
- Minimum Eligible Release Date (corrections)
- Mobility Equipment Research and Development Center (US Army, Ft. Belvoir, Virginia)
- Middle East Regional Democracy Fund (US Agency for International Development)
- Montana Economic Revitalization and Development Institute (Butte, MT)
- Montana Energy Research and Development Institute
- Military Encyclopedia of Russia and Eurasia (formerly Military-Naval Encyclopedia of Russia and the Soviet Union)
- Multimedia and Enjoyable Requirements Engineering (workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An unidentified Iraqi interpreter for the volunteer outfit Malaysian Medical Relief Society (Mercy) was shot dead in the attack that occurred early Saturday.