Through playing opportunities originally in partnership with the Asian Tour, and through subsequent co-sanctioning agreements with The European Tour, the Malaysian Golf Association has been able to offer its most talented players the opportunity to sharpen their skills at the highest level of the professional game.
What does MGA stand for?
MGA stands for Malaysian Golf Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGA
We have 173 other meanings of MGA in our Acronym Attic
- Mobility Group 3 (tourism; UK)
- Mitochondrial Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase
- Maschinengewehr 42 (German Machine Gun of World War II)
- Managing Gigabytes for Java
- Millet Glutelin 60 Kilodaltons
- Media Gateway 9000
- 3-Methylglutaconic Aciduria
- Macdougall Gabriel Associates (UK)
- Mailorder Gardening Association
- Malagasy Ariary (ISO currency code)
- Managing General Agent (insurance)
- Managua, Nicaragua (Airport Code)
- Manitoba Go Association
- Manitoba Goat Association (Manitoba, Canada)
- Manitoba Golf Association (Canada)
- Master General Agents/Brokers (financial)
- Master Government Appraiser
- Master Graphoanalyst
- Mathew Greenwald Associates (market research: Washington, DC)
- Matrox Graphics Adapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a wonderful step for golf in Malaysia, golf in Asia and for sport right across our region," said Thomas Lee, president of the Malaysian Golf Association in Kuala Lumpur.