Noor, director of Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board in Chennai, Manoharan, director of Tourism Malaysia -- Southern Asia accompanied by AirAsia regional head of Commercial, Kathleen Tan.
What does MTPB stand for?
MTPB stands for Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTPB
- Manheim Township Performing Arts (Lancaster, Pennsylvania)
- Marvin the Paranoid Android (Douglas Adams literary character)
- Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority (Tourism Authority Mauritius; Port Louis, Mauritius)
- Methoxy Trifluoromethyl Phenyl acetic Acid
- Metric Tons Per Annum
- Million Tons Per Annum
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America
- Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency (South Africa)
- Music and Theatre Parents Association (Hopewell Valley Central High School; Pennington, NJ)
- Mobile Telecommunications Privileged Access Scheme (UK)
- Multiple Task Performance Battery (human performance assessment)
- Maintenance Test Pilot Course (US Army)
- Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Medical Technology Policy Committee
- Middle Tennessee Poison Center (Vanderbilt University Medical Center)
- Middle Tennessee Pony Club
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation (Japan; biopharmaceuticals)
- Middle Tennessee Postal Customer Council
- Minority Training Program in Cancer Control Research (Los Angeles, CA)
- Madrone Trail Public Charter School (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the growth in the number of Middle East visitors to both Singapore and Malaysia in the first quarter of 2009, the Singapore Tourism Board has collaborated with Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board and Singapore Airlines to offer Middle East Travellers a cool offer to escape the Middle East's extreme summer temperatures.
She also specialized in the travel and hospitality arena, forging long-term relationships with Southwest Airlines, Miraval Resort and Spa, Air New Zealand, Crystal Cruises, and the Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board.