The dispute started in Indonesia in August after word spread Malaysia had screened tourism advertisements featuring the traditional "pendet" dance of Indonesia's Hindu-majority Bali island.
What does MYS stand for?
MYS stands for Malaysia (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of MYSOther Resources:
We have 22 other definitions for MYS in our Acronym Attic
- Metropolitan Young Republican Club (New York, NY)
- Model Yachting Resource Center
- Malaysian Research and Education Network (computing facility; Malaysia)
- Meeting of Young Researchers in Earth Sciences
- Mountains Youth Resource Organisation (Australia)
- Metro Youth Regional Soccer League
- Multi-Year Return Tidal Level Equipment (marine science project)
- Mystic River Watershed Association (Arlington, Massachusetts)
- Made You Scream
- Made You Smile
- Mansfield Youth Soccer (Massachusetts)
- Map Your Show (tradeshow planning; Cincinnati, OH)
- McLean Youth Soccer (Fairfax, VA)
- Metropolitan Youth Symphony
- Ministry of Youth and Sports (various nations)
- Minnesota Youth Symphonies
- Multi-Year Schedule
- Mysore, Karnataka (Railway Code)
- Mystic (Amtrak station code; Mystic, CT)
- Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article documents the development of career counseling in Malaysia from 1957--when the British colonizers departed--to 2000.
NASDAQ: KMAG) the leading supplier of sputtered thin-film disks for high-performance Winchester disk drives has been granted a manufacturing license by the government of Malaysia for a new subsidiary, Komag USA (Malaysia) Sdn.
com/reports/c47258) has announced the addition of Datamonitor's new report: Confectionery in Malaysia to 2010 to their offering.
com/reports/c46796) has announced the addition of "Pet Health Care in Malaysia to 2010" to their offering.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Service providers, tenants and passengers at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) can now enjoy improved wired and wireless Internet access at the award-winning airport.
and Malaysia reached $44 billion in 2005, making Malaysia the United States' tenth largest trading partner.
The delegation is on a three-city tour that includes Vancouver, New York and Los Angeles to aggressively promote Malaysia as a premier tourist destination.