Malawi Savings Bank (MSB) has pulled back from the public university students' loan scheme and it goes out owed K387 million in non-repaid loans by the pupils.
What does MSB stand for?
MSB stands for Malawi Savings Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSB
We have 283 other meanings of MSB in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Safe Altitude Warning
- Midwest Sustainable Agriculture Working Group
- Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (U.S. law)
- Magic School Bus
- Magic Store Builder (various locations)
- Magnetic Susceptibility Balance
- Main Street Bath, Inc. (Maine)
- Main Support Base/Battalion
- Main Switch Board
- Maintenance Standards Book
- Managing Student Behaviour (Australia)
- Mangala Shri Bhuti (Buddhist organization; Colorado; est. 1989)
- Manufacturer Specified Blocks
- Marine Safety Branch (Canada)
- Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (insurance; various locations)
- Marshall School of Business (University of Southern California)
- Marxistischer Studentenbund (Marxist Students Federation)
- Maryland State Boychoir
- Massive Sperm Buildup
- Masters of Science in Bioethics (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest report by the Malawi Savings Bank (MSB) also predicts that the country's economy would register further growth and stability in the coming months.