Army Medical Research and Materiel Command, is the most active malaria vaccine development program in the world.
What does MVDP stand for?
MVDP stands for Malaria Vaccine Development Program (USAID)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVDP
We have 1 other meaning of MVDP in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Montevideolibre (Montevideo, Uruguay open wireless network)
- Moss Valley Dingbat Links (UK)
- Motor Vehicle Dealers Licensing Board (New Zealand)
- Multiple Virtual DOS Machine
- Moview the Dual Monitor Stand (Global Marketing Partners)
- Motor Vehicle Defect Notification (Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; lemon law)
- Mississippi Valley Darting Organization
- Mabouya Valley Development Project (St. Lucia)
- Makaton Vocabulary Development Project
- Mid-Valley Development Professionals (Salem, OR)
- Motor Vehicle Development Program (Philippines)
- Mountain View Dog Park (California)
- Mouse Vas Deferens Protein (gene)
- Motor Vehicle Driver Protection Act (North Carolina)
- Membrane Vitamin D Receptor
- Mies van De Rohe
- Minimum Variance Distortionless Response
- Mouse Vitamin D Receptor (genes)
- Minimum Variance Distortionless Response - Matched-Field Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
MVI is responsible for the malaria vaccine development program at PATH, an international nonprofit organization working to improve global health.
Navy on the malaria vaccine development program with the Vaxfectin(TM) adjuvant.
This new partnership will advance and expand the ongoing malaria vaccine development program between GenVec and the NMRC.
Senior Technical Advisor for the USAID Malaria Vaccine Development Program.