New Series Added to Slavery and Anti-Slavery, The Making of the Modern World and The Making of Modern Law FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich.
What does MOML stand for?
MOML stands for Making of Modern Law (law school text)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOML
We have 3 other meanings of MOML in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Mines, Environment and Tourism (Zimbabwe)
- Ministry of Marine Fisheries (Morocco)
- Multi-Object Multi-Frame (photometry)
- Manual of Operation and Maintenance Instructions
- Method of Ordered Multiple Interactions algorithm
- Monocyclic Markovian Identifier
- Multi-System Online Measure Interface (performance monitor product for the HP NonStop System)
- Museum of Musical Instruments
- Museum Of the Moving Image
- Metroplex Organization of Muslims in North Texas
- Media Object Markup Language
- Moslem Meal
- Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service (New Jersey)
- Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus (also seen as MMLV)
- Making of the Modern Mind (freshman honors class at Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH)
- Masters of Map Making (Warcraft 3 Map Making Clan)
- Miata Owners of Middle Michigan
- Microscopy and Optical Manipulation Module
- Mobile Computing and Multimedia (conference)
- Money on My Mind
Samples in periodicals archive:
Follows Portico's Successful Preservation of 80 Million Files from Eighteenth Century Collections Online, The Making of Modern Law and Eight Other Gale Collections FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich.