Glovia International, a subsidiary of Fujitsu and a leading provider of extended ERP solutions for engineer-to-order and high volume manufacturers, has announced the development of a powerful yet flexible solutions framework that supports the actual ways in which Engineer-to-Order (ETO) and Make-to-Order (MTO) manufacturers operate--including concurrent or progressive engineering and simultaneous mixed modes of operation.
What does MTO stand for?
MTO stands for Make-To-Order
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MTO
We have 82 other meanings of MTO in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Technology Network Testbed
- Media Training North West (est. 2001; UK)
- Mittleres Tideniedrigwasser (German: Mean Low Tide)
- Mark Twain National Wildlife Refuge (Keithsburgs, IL)
- Madame Tussaud's New York (wax museum)
- Mahoutsukai No Yoru (Japanese visual novel)
- Monaco Takes New York
- Made to Order
- Main Track Only (horse racing)
- Maintenance Tasking Order (various organizations)
- Manager of Train Operations
- Mandatory Tender Offer (various companies)
- Mandatory Time Off
- Manton (Amtrak station code; Manton, MI)
- Manufacturing Technology Objective
- Maritime Tasking Order (US Navy)
- Maritime Trade Operations
- Mass Transfer Operations (chemical engineering)
- Master Terminal Operator (IMS)
- Material Take Off
Samples in periodicals archive:
As many of AC Analytical Control's chromatographic projects are unique, it was of the utmost importance to select a solution that could effectively manage their Make-to-Order (MTO) manufacturing environment.
com, provides for the unique needs of engineer-to-order, make-to-order, high volume and mixed-mode manufacturing environments through comprehensive, end-to-end functionality for the entire product lifecycle.
Global Shop Solutions delivers state-of-the-art shop management and e-commerce software applications for job shops, make-to-stock, make-to-order, and mixed-mode manufacturers and distributors.
22, 2003 Sessions Address Top Supply Chain Issues, Including Reverse Logistics, Make-to-Order Fulfillment, Outsourcing and Change Management Optum, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 2003 ProfitKey International, a Platinum Equity company that provides enterprise resource planning software for make-to-order manufacturers, named Northern Manufacturing Co.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 6, 2003 The supplier portal developed by ProfitKey, a Platinum Equity company that provides enterprise resource planning software for make-to-order manufacturers, can reduce processing and response time and speed online ordering for manufacturers and their suppliers.
The transactions to be stored in the new data warehouse are currently being created by the IBSS Synapse Manufacturing System installed by Berkline in 2001 to fully automate their make-to-order furniture production and shipping processes.