We're delighted to work with ProQuest and have our e-archive move another step forward through integration with other major world newspapers.
What does MWN stand for?
MWN stands for Major World Newspapers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MWN
We have 14 other meanings of MWN in our Acronym Attic
- Meadow Woods Middle School (Orlando, FL)
- Mine Wide Monitoring System
- Modernization of Water Management System (est. 1999; Thailand)
- Municipal Waste Management Strategy
- Michael Wise Memorial Scrabble Tournament
- Malaysian Women in Ministry and Theology (Malaysia)
- Mean Warmest Month Temperature
- Mint With Mint Tag
- Mass Wasting Map Units (Landslide Hazard Zonation project; Washington State Department of Natural Resources; Olympia, WA)
- Mayo-Wells Media Workshop
- Material World Network (US NSF)
- Medium Wave News (Medium Wave Circle publication)
- Mercalli-Wood-Neumann (geophysics scale)
- Message Waiting Notification
- Mobile and Wireless Networks (workshop)
- Motif Window Manager
- Multi-Hop Wireless Network (computing)
- Maerkisches Werk of North America, Inc. (engine parts)
- Manly-Warringah Netball Association (Forestville, New South Wales, Australia)
- Mark West Neighborhood Church (Santa Rosa, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:SCIXF) - The Summer Olympic Games this July will feature technological innovations from Scitex that mark three industry firsts at this year's games: an imaging workflow that will produce Sports Illustrated's first-ever daily magazine covering the Olympic Games, NBC's purchase of 25 Abekas Dveous digital video effects systems (DVE) -- and the technology debut of PressPoint, which will rapidly distribute major world newspapers via satellite to various Olympic sites and hotels in Atlanta.