It supports UNIX and Windows NT platforms, integrates with all major third party storage providers, and works in traditional client/server or SAN environments.
What does M3 stand for?
M3 stands for Major Third (musical)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M3
We have 9 other meanings of M3 in our Acronym Attic
- Medieval 2: Total War Heaven (game fansite)
- MTP (Message Transfer Part) Level 2 User Adaptation
- Multi-Mission Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (US DoD)
- Mpeg 2 Video (file extension)
- Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (conference)
- Multi Modal Verification for Teleservices and Security Applications
- Marketing to Women (conference)
- [not an acronym] economic indicator showing changes in manufacturing (manufacturers' shipments, inventories, and orders)
- Cubic Meter(s)
- Maintenance & Materiel Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1989, the company has developed a portfolio of innovative products for camera control, video transmission, scene analysis, operator display and recording which interface with most major third party systems.
Air Broadband offers cutting-edge wireless switches that enable real-time IP mobility, multi-vendor antenna compatibility, wide scalability and per user/flow QoS (MCSQ(TM) architecture) for voice, streaming video and data applications, as well as the advanced wireless network management system needed for group or individual control and monitoring of all major third party APs.