Aiming to make things easy for the driver, NavTech is bundling Major Roads of Europe with each of its standard navigation CD-ROM products so drivers receive both detailed driving directions of the featured region as well as long distance driving directions -- all on one CD.
What does MRE stand for?
MRE stands for Major Roads of Europe (maps)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRE
We have 122 other meanings of MRE in our Acronym Attic
- Marlborough Regional Development Trust (New Zealand)
- Mortality Rate Doubling Time (aging populations)
- Multiple Rates with Dated Tips
- Missouri River Drug Task Force (Gallatin County, MT)
- Multi-Relational Decision Tree Learning Algorithm (decision analysis)
- Maize Rough Dwarf Virus
- Magnetic Resonance Elastography (scan)
- Magneto-Resistive Element
- Magnitude of Relative Error
- Major Research Equipment
- Majority Rule Equilibrium
- Managed Reporting Environment (Knowledge Management)
- Market Rate Equity
- Market Rate of Exchange
- Market Research Executive (various companies)
- Marriage and Relationship Education (various organizations)
- Master of Real Estate
- Master of Religious Education (college degree)
- Material Requirement External
- Maven, Relater, Evangelist (from The Human Fabric by Bijoy Goswami)