Recommendation: Planning should begin for making effective use of the National Ignition Facility as one of the major program elements in an assessment of the feasibility of inertial fusion energy.
What does MPE stand for?
MPE stands for Major Program Element
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPE
We have 188 other meanings of MPE in our Acronym Attic
- Message Protocol Data Unit
- Moderately Priced Dwelling Units
- Multiplexed Protocol Data Unit
- Maori and Pacific Development (University of Waikato; Hamilton, New Zealand)
- Maravillosas Palabras de Vida
- Mobilization Planning Data Viewer (US DoD)
- Market Professionals Deliver Weekly
- Maggi, Pierce & E.J. (band)
- Magnetic Particle Examination
- Mail Processing Equipment (USPS)
- Malignant Pleural Effusion
- Manchester Phase Encoding (clock signal)
- Manual Plot Entry
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Map Publishing Environment
- Marginal Propensity to Emit (greenhouse gases)
- Market Participant Exception (constitutional law)
- Markov Pefect Equilibria
- Maryland Photogrammetric Engineering, Inc (Silver Spring, MD)
- Master of Physical Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The design connects and integrates uses through a primary pedestrian spine, an east-west corridor that reflects the university's interdisciplinary and collaborative mission, addresses major program elements, and links to key community uses.
Pike said that four major program elements are planned for the Expo.
The study discusses how top companies achieve long-term CI success through thoughtful development of each major program element including:
A major program element of Real Families, Real Fun will be a series of eight webisodes featuring gourmet chef and culinary expert Sara Moulton (http://www.
Three major program elements are Spec Match(TM), Design Reference and Design Catalog.
Conducted over a two-week time frame, the review examined the CF34-8C's design concepts, cost targets, manufacturing processes, support equipment requirements, and other major program elements required to assure successful engine development.