The shining star in the war against fraud, the Major Procurement Fraud Unit centrally directs and coordinates investigations of fraud worldwide.
What does MPFU stand for?
MPFU stands for Major Procurement Fraud Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Multi-Path File System for Iscsi
- Multi-Position Flats Sorting Machine
- Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Muscle Protein Fractional Synthetic Rate
- Mission Paleoanthropologique Franco Tchadienne (French: Franco-Chadian Palaeontology Mission; est. 1995)
- Monty Python's Flying Talker (telnet talker)
- Moraine Park Federation of Teachers (Wisconsin)
- Most Probable Fault Type
- Manulife Provident Funds Trust Company (China)
- Multi-Purpose Field Training Site
- Minimally Processed Fruit and Vegetable Products (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- Mongolian Peoples' Federation for World Peace
- Macintosh Product Guide
- Maestro Projects Group (software vendor; Fiserv; Malvern, PA)
- Magazine Promotion Group
- Management Procedures and Guidelines
- Managing Personal Growth (Blessing White)
- Manöverpatronengerät (German: Blank-firing adaptor)
- Manual Pulse Generator (CNC machine tool)
- Manufactured Products Group (Davisburg, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Army, the Army Audit Agency works closely with the Major Procurement Fraud Unit (MPFU) of the United States Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID) and U.
And in October, Special Agents Ray Rayos and Mark Mansfield of the CID Major Procurement Fraud Unit (MPFU) were recognized by the President's Council on Integrity and Efficiency (PCIE) for the outstanding work they conducted as part of a multiorganizational task force in Texas.