Easily scalable to networks serving more than 20,000 users, it supports all major operating systems and features an intuitive Web interface, advanced budgeting and reporting tools.
What does MOS stand for?
MOS stands for Major Operating System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MOS
We have 281 other meanings of MOS in our Acronym Attic
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Middle Ohio River Valley
- Myth of Redemptive Violence
- Macintosh Operating System
- Made of Steel
- Madonna of the Streets
- Main Object Size
- Maintenance Operations Squadron
- Maintenance Out of Service
- Maintenance Override Switch
- Major Orthopedic Surgery
- Make Out Session
- Malibu Orchid Society, Inc.
- Mambo Open Source
- Man of Steel (aka The Man of Steel; also seen as TMOS)
- Man On the Street (type of interview)
- Managed Office Solutions (UK)
- Managed Operations Services (various companies)
- Management Operating System
- Management Operations Staff
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed with the Java programming language, Aqua Data Studio supports all major operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OSX, Solaris and the Linux operating system.
The chip supports major operating systems including Microsoft Windows CE, Palm OS, Symbian, and Linux.
FDR/UPSTREAM now has complete coverage of every major operating system (AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows) in the data center, while offering a choice of backup servers to include z/OS mainframes and with its Reservoir product includes Windows, AIX, SUN Solaris and Linux.
Xframe drivers are available for all major Operating Systems, including Microsoft Windows, Linux, Hewlett-Packard's HP-UX, IBM's AIX, Sun's Solaris and SGI's Irix.
With support built in all major operating systems, Neterion's Xframe provides "plug-and-play" installation for new 10 GbE users, allowing them to take advantage of new levels of performance within minutes.
It runs on all major operating systems including Linux, Windows, Solaris, FreeBSD and Mac OS X.
Companies wishing to integrate a CRM solution benefit from our J2EE compatible, licensed products which run on five major operating systems and with all of the major databases.