The investigators correlated early molecular response with future major molecular response (MMR) and MR4.
What does MMR stand for?
MMR stands for Major Molecular Response
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMR
We have 226 other meanings of MMR in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Materiel Quality Control
- Maine Molecular Quality Controls Inc.
- Minneapolis Manchester Quality of Life
- Mathematical Methods in Quantum Mechanics
- Microsoft Message Queue Server
- Burma (ISO Country code, now Myanmar)
- Machinist's Mate, Refrigeration (US Navy)
- Magnetometric Resistivity
- Main Machinery Room
- Maintenance Management Review
- Malaysian Medical Resources (est. 1996)
- Man Made Rock (construction)
- Management Milestone Record
- Manpower Mobilization Request
- Marble Mountain Ranch (Somes Bar, CA)
- Marc's Modified Ringer's (laboratory solution)
- Marine Mammal Regulations (Federal Fisheries Act; Canada)
- Mask-Mounted Regulator (respirator system)
- Mass Market Retailers
- Mass Miniature Radiography
Samples in periodicals archive:
] (imatinib) 400 mg[as defined by time to achieve Complete Cytogenic Response (CCYR) or Major Molecular Response (MMR)].
51 percent of chronic-phase CML patients in Phase 1 trial and 34 percent in Phase 2 PACE trial achieve major molecular response ATLANTA & CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
A full quantitative Major Molecular Response report will reference the International Scale (IS) as a method of standardization, ensuring consistency and comparability of results.
Secondary endpoints included time-to confirmed CCyR, major molecular response (MMR) rate and time-to MMR.
O'Brien noted that complete cytogenetic response (CyCR) remains the gold standard, although patients who rapidly achieve a major molecular response (MMR) also have a low rate of relapse.
 The effectiveness of SPRYCEL is based on cytogenetic and major molecular response rates.
About 44 percent of patients who received Tasigna experienced a major molecular response, compared with 22 percent of patients receiving Gleevec.