Buehrle is the first exclusive athlete for Legends Memorabilia Collection (LMC), the memorabilia division of MLAM, the for-profit subsidiary of the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBPAA).
What does MLBPAA stand for?
MLBPAA stands for Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- Mountain Lake Butterfield Odin (Minnesota)
- Major League Baseball Properties
- Major League Beer Pong
- Maternity Leave Benefit Program (Canada)
- Maximum Likelihood Beamspace Processor
- Mean Local Blood Pressure (blood pressure measurement)
- Mechanical Low Back Pain
- MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) Litigation Backlog Project
- Major League Baseball Player's Association
- Major League Bull Riding Inc. (Boise, ID)
- Maximum Length Binary Sequence (system identification)
- Melbourne Ladies Benevolent Society (Australia)
- Modern Languages and Business Studies (Swansea University; Wales, UK)
- Monday Ladies Bible Study (Zion Lutheran Church; Holland, MI)
- Mountain Lake Biological Station (University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA)
- Multi Link Beam Suspension (Nissan Motors Company, Ltd.)
- Mille Lacs Band Statutes Annotated (Ojibwa tribal regulatiion; Minnesota)
- Merrill Lynch Bank & Trust (Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.)
- Mobile Land Battle Target
Samples in periodicals archive:
And he's the president of the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, which has teamed up with Worcester's Hanover Insurance to put on a series of free youth clinics around the country, starting with one at Burncoat High on Saturday.
com, the Internets largest marketplace for new, used and certified vehicles available exclusively from dealerships, has partnered with the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBPAA) to present the annual Baseball For Kids Weekend in Tampa, Florida from March 24-26.
56,000 Raised to Benefit Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association MIAMI BEACH, Fla.
The Branch Rickey Award is presented annually by the Rotary Club of Denver, Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association, and WB2 Charities, a fund of the McCormick Tribune Foundation.
Through our agreement with the MLAM, we hope to become a preferred source for outsourced human resources services to all former major league baseball players who are members of the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBAA), many of whom are owners and executives of a wide variety of businesses," he added.
Petersburg, Florida, and Colorado Springs, Colorado, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBPAA), and is responsible for all marketing and promotion of MLBPAA.
He also is Chairman of the advisory board for the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association and sits on the foundation board of directors at Slippery Rock University in Pennsylvania.