Body composition, weightpreferences, and dietary macronutrient intake of summer league college baseball players The athleticism of baseball has been overshadowed by media attention regarding steroid use among Major League Baseball Association (MLBA) players.
What does MLBA stand for?
MLBA stands for Major League Baseball Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLBA
We have 9 other meanings of MLBA in our Acronym Attic
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius (international law firm)
- Mortgage Loan Broker
- Mother Love Bone (band)
- Motor Life Boat
- Mouseless Browsing (Mozilla Firefox)
- Movable Lane Barrier
- Multi-Layer Board
- Multi-Line Business
- Multinational Logistics Base
- Mystery Lovers Bookshop (various locations)
- Michigan Licensed Beverage Association
- Minnesota Lavender Bar Association
- Missouri Limousin Breeders Association
- Mortgage Lender and Broker Act
- Mt. Lebanon Baseball Association
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- Maple Leaf Brass Band
- Midden Limburgse Biljart Bond (Dutch billiards club)
- My Lips But Better (lipstick or lip gloss colors)
- Machine Learning and Biological Computation (University of Bristol; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a member of the Major League Baseball association, he played for the New York Yankees, the Atlanta Braves, the Cincinnati Reds and the San Francisco Giants.
Centrally located at the corner of 50th Street and convenient to all transportation, it houses several prominent office tenants such as Westinghouse Electric, Baker & McKenzie, Baer Marks & Upham, Ally & Gargano and the Major League Baseball Association.