Bovine leukocyte antigen major histocompatibility complex class II DRB3 * 2703 and DRB * 1501 alleles are associated with variation in levels of protection against Theileria parva challenge following immunization with sporozoite p67 antigen.
What does MHCII stand for?
MHCII stands for Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MHCII
We have 1 other meaning of MHCII in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Clubhouse
- Mixed Hockey Club Hoevelaken (Netherlands)
- Massey Hill Classical High School (Fayetteville, NC)
- Mill Hill County High School (UK)
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I (cancer immunity)
- Masters of Human-Computer Interaction (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Mental Health Crisis Intervention (various locations)
- Michigan Health Care Institute
- Multimodal Human-Computer Interaction
- Myosin Heavy Chain Isoform (cell physiology)
- Myosin Heavy Chain Gene II
- Member of the Hotel Catering and Institutional Management Association
- Mental Health Center of Jacksonville (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Myosin Heavy Chain Kinase
- Myosin II Heavy Chain Kinase A
- Master of Health Care Leadership
- Microdischarge Hollow Cathode Lamp
- Mr. Horan's Computer Lab
- Mile High Community Loan Fund (Denver, CO)
- Master of Health Care Management (graduate degree; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also enhance the actions of the anti-inflammatory cytokines transforming growth factor-beta and intefieukin-10 and induce upregulation of major histocompatibility complex class II molecules (Curr.
After several medical evaluations, physicians discovered Lawrence had an immune deficiency disease called Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II deficiency.
ABSTRACT : This study was undertaken to investigate the distribution of major histocompatibility complex class II positive (MHC II+) (HLA-DP-like) cells in the cow uterus (cervix, corpus and cornu uteri) and to compare these cells between the estrus and diestrus phases of the estrous cycle.