The ASFF also is used by the SAO-A to procure Major End Items through the foreign military sales process managed by the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA).
What does CLASSVII stand for?
CLASSVII stands for Major End Items (Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Components for Large-Signal 60 GHz GaAs ICs
- Consolidated Logistics, Administrative, Security and Scientific Information Contract
- Clothing (Army)
- Petroleum, Oil & Lubricants (Army)
- Construction Materiel (Army)
- Repair Parts (Army)
- Computerized Linked Association of Students and Schools
- Computer Language To Aid and Stimulate Scientific, Mathematical And Technical Education
- Ammunition (Army)
- Personal-Nonmilitary (Army)
- Medical Supplies (Army)
- Classification Working Group
- Nonmilitary Program Support Items (Army)
- Centre for Learning and Social Transformation (Australia)
- College Level Academic Skill Test
- College of Liberal Arts, Sciences and Technologies (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Center for Learning Through the Arts and Technology (University of California, Irvine)
- Central Latinoamericana de Trabajadores (Latin American Confederation of Workers)
- Charitable Lead Annuity Trust
- Civil Law Activities Tax
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MEADS battle manager will configure the other major end items and receive Surveillance Radar tracks for simulated threats, cue the Multifunction Fire Control Radar, send launch commands, and complete interceptor launches and target intercepts.
However, ammunition and major end items such as tanks are not currently planned for DTB.
org/meetings/9700 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 22-24 TACOM LCMC APBI Dearborn, MI * TACOM, the PEOs and other TACOM LCMC org's will present market opportunities and plans to include R&D efforts, procurement of major end items, secondary items, maintenance and other system support business.
At the low end of the normal priority chain, Army units in the United States lacked everything from major end items to personnel.
Previously, the majority of repair to major end items was performed at the unit and direct support level.
Previously, most major end items were repaired at the unit and DS level.
Use DA Form 2062, Hand Receipt/Annex Number, to list all major end items for which a sub-hand-receipt holder will sign.