It considered the spiritual and religious aspects of major diagnostic categories, including psychotic disorders, depression, anxiety and substance use disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, and disorders of childhood and adolescence.
What does MDC stand for?
MDC stands for Major Diagnostic Categories
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDC
We have 414 other meanings of MDC in our Acronym Attic
- Machine-Dependent Code (computer science)
- Macrophage Derived Chemokine (immunobiology)
- Magazine Data Card
- Magnetic Disk Cartridge
- MAGTF (Marine Air-Ground Task Force) Distribution Center
- Main Distribution Center
- Maintenance and Deactivation Contracts
- Maintenance Data Collection
- Maintenance Data Computer
- Maison de Commerce (French: Commercial Firm)
- Malawi Development Corporation
- Maldon District Council (UK)
- Manado, Indonesia - Samratulang (Airport Code)
- Managed Dental Care
- Management Data Clock (IEEE 802.3)
- Management Decision Center
- Management Development Center
- Management Development Committee
- Manipulation Detection Code
- Mansfield District Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But each real sick person, in my opinion, is predictably unpredictable and may or may not benefit from patterns of care that have been determined to be best, based on cohort analysis of the approved management of major diagnostic categories.
The PPS system begins with 25 broad major diagnostic categories, beginning with neurologic disorders and spanning all the major body systems.
identifier and basic demographic data), relationship to other enrollees, and patient problem lists compiled at least annually using major diagnostic categories, uniform hospital discharge data, and resident assessment data.
It is based on the major diagnostic categories (MDC), diagnostic related groups (DRG) and top identified diseases and medical services of this century.
The three CHUI categories are: -- CHUI I--Scores for each of the broad 25 major diagnostic categories (MDC) for inpatient hospital encounters such as digestive system, pregnancy and childbirth and the circulatory system.
The three CHUI levels allow for individual scoring of in the 25 major diagnostic categories (MDC), 100 plus top diseases and procedures of the 21st century, and the 29 diagnostic related groups (DRG) or medical service areas.
and Health International is an established provider of data-driven medical case management services in ten major diagnostic categories (MDC) of diseases for many of the nation's Fortune 500 companies and leading managed care organizations.