7 percent as measured by the Federal Reserve Board's major currencies index, in part because "US economic growth concerns increased" and markets expectated the Fed to maintain ultra-low interest rates but anticipated a rate hike from the European Central Bank.
What does MCI stand for?
MCI stands for Major Currencies Index (Federal Reserve)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCI
We have 307 other meanings of MCI in our Acronym Attic
- Maori Community Health Worker (professional network; New Zealand)
- Maternal and Child Health Worker
- Minnesota Chemical Health Week
- Mother and Child Health Week
- Micro-Channel Heat Exchanger
- Kansas City, MO, USA - Kansas City International Airport (Airport Code)
- Macroinvertebrate Community Index
- Magazine Circuit Industriel (French: Industrial Circuit Magazine)
- Magnetic Current Imaging
- Maintenance and Control Interface
- Malicious Call Identification
- Malleable Cast Iron
- Malvern Collegiate Institute
- Man Crush Index (fantasy football)
- Managed Cost Improvement
- Management Center Innsbruck (educational institution; Austria)
- Management Charter Initiative
- Management Concepts, Inc.
- Managing Criminal Investigations (criminal justice)
- Manejo Costero Integrado (Spanish: Integrated Coastal Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The Major Currencies Index and the OITP Index Seven of the twenty-six currencies in the broad index--the euro, Canadian dollar, Japanese yen, British pound, Swiss franc, Australian dollar, and Swedish krona--trade widely in currency markets outside their respective home areas, and these currencies (along with the U.
The major currencies index is a seven-currency subset of the broad index, and the other important trading partners index comprises the remaining nineteen currencies.