According to the Treasury Board, "A project is deemed to be a Major Crown Project when its estimated cost will exceed $100 million and the Treasury Board would assess the project as high risk.
What does MCP stand for?
MCP stands for Major Crown Project (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other meanings of MCPOther Resources:
We have 525 other definitions for MCP in our Acronym Attic
- Main Controller Power (AT&T)
- Main Coolant Pipeline (nuclear energy)
- Main Coolant/Cooling Pump
- Maine Central Power
- Maine Coastal Program (Augusta, ME)
- Maintenance Collection Point
- Maintenance Computer Program
- Maintenance Control Program
- Major Capital Project
- Major Case Prints
- Make Connor Proud (memorial)
- Malawi Congress Party (Malawi political party)
- Malay Concordance Project
- Malayan Communist Party (political group)
- Malaysia Conference on Photonics
- Male Chauvinist Pig
- Management and Control Processor (ATM)
- Management Certificate Program (various schools)
- Management Communication Program (Stanford University; California)
- Management Consulting Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
The budget has not been determined, but CADRE likely will be a major crown project (valued at $100 million or more).
a $70 million Major Crown Project contract to build a new military air traffic control system.