If you have a major credit card (such as MasterCard or American Express), consider paying off any remaining balance on your store card and closing the account if they refuse to waive the fee.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Major Credit Card
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Control Center (FAA)
- Maintenance Control Circuit
- Maintenance Criticality Code
- Maintenance of Close Contract
- Maintenance/Missile Control Center
- Mainzer Carneval Club (Mainz, Germany)
- Maitland City Council (Australia)
- Major Category Code
- Major Complications and Comorbid Conditions (medical coding)
- Major Contributing Cause (legal work standard)
- Majoration pour Conjoint à Charge (French: Increase for a Dependent Spouse; pension plan)
- Makiki Christian Church (Honolulu, HI)
- Makonin Consulting Corp
- Maladies Chroniques au Canada (journal)
- Malgudi Cricket Club
- Manage Corporate Communication
- Managed Care Company (various organizations)
- Managed Care Contractor (various locations)
- Management Conference Center (NASA)
- Management Consulting Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The service accepts all major credit card brands, including JCB and VISA.
Even now, when a patient is unable to pay for treatment with cash, check, or a major credit card, many practices think their only other choice is to bill the patient.
NORWEST TO MAKE MAJOR CREDIT CARD ANNOUNCEMENT Richard Kovacevich, Norwest Corporation president and chief operating officer, and Brian O'Hare, Norwest Card Services president, will make a major credit card announcement at a news conference at 11:30 a.
PCI standards were established as an initiative by the major credit card companies to secure customers' confidence in card transactions amid concerns over the safety of online purchasing, the integrity of companies handling customer account data and possible identity fraud.
March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Looking for a major credit card with an annual interest rate as low as 8 percent?
An expansion of the program enables LINK2GOV, which is in its fifth year of contracted credit card processing for the IRS, to accept all major credit cards for an unprecedented amount of business tax payments.
Goodjiones never realized the ramification of having negative credit until nearly a decade later when she attempted to get a major credit card in 1992 and was turned down.