He has served on numerous operational assignments and staff positions at the Joint and Major Command level.
What does MAJCOM stand for?
MAJCOM stands for Major Command (USAF)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Moodle Association of Japan
- Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Manufacturers Association of the Jamestown Area (New York)
- Muslim American Journalists Association
- Mid-Atlantic Junior Angus Classic
- Mid-American Journal of Business
- Mid-Atlantic Journal of Business
- Mighty Aphrodite Jazz Band
- Microprocessor Architecture for Java Computing
- Mid America Japanese Club (Arlington Heights, IL)
- Major Command
- Master of Arts in Jewish Communal Service
- Malaysia-Japan Economic Association
- Master of Arts in Jewish Education (Spertus; Chicago, IL)
- Manifestation des Jeunes Chercheurs dans le domaine des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication
- Massachusetts Association of Jewish Federations (Boston)
- Major General
- Major General Commandant
- Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence :-)
- Monopulse Angle Jamming Integrated Countermeasure
Samples in periodicals archive:
IAG serves as the coordination authority for the Iraqi Ground Forces Command (IGFC), National Police, and Department of Border Entry (DBE) Transition Teams in order to ensure unity of effort between the major commands of Multi-National Security Transition Command-Iraq (MNSTC-I) and Multi-National Corps-Iraq (MNC-I).
This initiative will benefit other major commands within the Air Force by freeing up AFPC personnel to support their hiring requirements.
The aim is to develop ultimately a Major Command that stands alongside Air Force Space Command and Air Combat Command as the providers of forces on whom the President, Combatant Commanders and the American people can rely for preserving freedom of access and commerce in Air, Space, and, now, Cyberspace.
Based on a recommendation from the Army Campaign Plan, the Army has changed its major command structure to reflect a more effective and efficient command and control structure for supporting the modular force.
Located in the heart of the theater, the detachment offers the distinct advantage of having a direct link to the major commands in the U.
While each of these participants certainly has a detailed overview of organizational activities in theater, until now there has been no single tool that could cut across regional, combatant, or major command boundaries to provide an accurate overview of all the ongoing regional security operations activities.
Soldiers must then expand the major command, or "MACOM," directory as shown: MACOMS/AMC/RDECOM/ARDEC/AETC/FCST/FTaB.