Obama Officially Declares major combat Operations in Iraq over; --Repairing Iraq's Economy Is Next Seven years after the invasion of Iraq, U.
What does MCO stand for?
MCO stands for Major Combat Operations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCO
We have 161 other meanings of MCO in our Acronym Attic
- Motorcycle News Wire
- Mountaineering Club of North Wales (UK)
- Music Center of the Northwest (Seattle, WA)
- Metropolitan College of New York (New York, New York)
- Museum of the City of New York
- Medical Council of New Zealand
- Midwifery Council of New Zealand
- Machinery Checkout
- Maintenance Changeout
- Maintenance Criticality Oriented
- Major Contingency Operation (US Army)
- Major Cultural Organization
- Managed Care Organization
- Management Control Officer
- Manchester Oxford Road (railway station; UK)
- Maneuver Control Officer
- Manila Chamber Orchestra
- Manual Changeover Signal (ITU-T)
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin
- Manufacturing Change Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pakistan last month declared an end to major combat operations in the region.
US-led forces have finished major combat operations in Afghanistan's Marjah region and believe most Taliban fighters are either dead or have blended into the population, a senior officer said Friday.
Many of the medical requirement planning tools currently used by the Army Medical Department were developed based on major combat operations of the past which are very different from the conflicts of today - both in terms of the major causal agents of injuries and the nature of the injuries themselves.
The Army Combined Arms Support Command is asking current and former commanders, staffs, and leaders of brigade support battalions (BSBs) and forward support companies (FSCs) to help identify the collective tasks that should be emphasized under major combat operations conditions.
And, as in Korea, where major combat operations stopped but U.
Not only do these ratios allow troops more time between deployments, but they also afford units the time necessary for major combat operations in preparation for other contingencies, globally and in defense of U.
What's clear to us is that every operation--whether it is major combat operations, irregular warfare or even peacetime engagement--will include some form of offensive operations, some form of defensive operations and some form of stability operations," GEN Casey said.