They include the Major Atmospheric Gamma Imaging Cherenkov telescope (MAGIC) on La Palma in the Canary Islands, the Very Energetic Radiation Imaging Telescope Array System (VERITAS) in Arizona, and the High Energy Stereoscopic System (H.
What does MAGIC stand for?
MAGIC stands for Major Atmospheric Gamma Imaging Cherenkov (telescope)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAGIC
We have 83 other meanings of MAGIC in our Acronym Attic
- Magnetic Detector
- Major Ageing and Gender Issues in Europe (EU)
- Mid-America Gender Group Information Exchange (St. Louis, MO)
- Manufacturing Action Group Inc. (est. 1985; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Mathematical Applications Group, Inc. (computer graphics)
- McNaughton Apparel Group, Inc.
- Model Agreement Group Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
- Modern Arcane Guild of Investigation (MMOG game)
- Modified Adjusted Gross Income
- Machine for Automatic Graphics Interface to a Computer
- Make A Greater Individual Commitment
- Making a Great Impression on the Customer
- Managing Access to Grey Literature Collections (UK)
- Manual and Gaze Input Cascaded (computer input sustem)
- Marathon , Genetics, Inflammation and the Cardiovascular system (trial)
- Marine Air/Ground Intelligence Cell
- Master Activity General Information & Control (Files)
- Master of Arts in Global, International and Comparative History (Georgetown University)
- Measuring and Accounting Intellectual Capital (EU)
- MEECN (Minimum Essential Emergency Communications Network) Airborne Ground Improved Communications