They also developed and ran a scenario for a major accident response exercise.
What does MARE stand for?
MARE stands for Major Accident Response Exercise
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MARE
We have 25 other meanings of MARE in our Acronym Attic
- Maritime Defense Zone Atlantic
- Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute
- Mars Descent Imager
- Matrix Analysis of Relaxation for DIscerning the GeometRy of an Aqueous Structure
- Modernized Army Research & Development Information System
- Marine Division
- Morris Area Responsible Dog Owners Group (New Jersey)
- Metro Atlanta Respite and Developmental Services (Georgia)
- Montgomery-Asberg Rating Depression Scale
- Centre for Maritime Research (Netherlands)
- Managing Adaptive Responses (Norrth Sea flood risk)
- Mass Accident Response Exercise
- Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange
- Master of Arts in Religious Education
- Mastering Abilities Riding Equines (Bakersfield, CA)
- Michigan Area Radio Enthusiasts, Inc.
- Movimento Artisticoculturale Relazioni Europee
- Michigan Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Marriage and Relationship Educators Association of Australia (est. 1995)
- Mallee Agricultural Research and Extension Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Run--Major Accident Response Exercise A major accident response exercise is the culminating event for the readiness exercise program.
TSgts Shane Johnson and Ted Gacek identified the need for both the Battle Staff and Disaster Control Group (DCG) to communicate the same language during any Major Accident Response Exercise (MARE).