Lead author, Dr Christof Majoor, from the Academic Medical Centre in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, said, "This is the first time a link has been found between asthma and pulmonary embolism and we believe these results have important clinical implications.
What does Maj stand for?
Maj stands for Majoor (Dutch: major)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of Maj
We have 25 other meanings of Maj in our Acronym Attic
- Multilingual Application Interface for Telematic Services
- Mid-Atlantic Institute for Telecommunications Technologies
- Mobile Assistant 4 (Xybernaut)
- Malibu Artifactual Intelligence Works
- Managing Anger in the Workplace (book)
- Massachusetts Association of Insurance Women, Inc. (Hingham, MA)
- Majlis Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan (Malay: Federal Territory Islamic Religious Council; Kuala, Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Mandibular Asymptomatic Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Movimiento Amplio de Izquierda (Spanish: Broad Movement of the Left; political organization; Chile)
- Madison Area Jugglers (Wisconsin)
- Majuro, Marshall Islands - International (Airport Code)
- Media Association of Jamaica (media owners)
- Michigan Association for Justice (Lansing, MI)
- Monoski Association of Japan (est. 1994)
- Moodle Association of Japan
- Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Manufacturers Association of the Jamestown Area (New York)
- Muslim American Journalists Association
- Mid-Atlantic Junior Angus Classic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Majoor and friends pay YR 1,500 every time they rent the space, an amount that they often cannot afford.
Mariska Majoor, a former sex worker and head of the Prositution Information Centre in Amsterdam, said that Asscher's views were misguided and that he was taking away women's independence.
Harishankar Kahar and Dadu Charra, who bought over 1,000 litres of the spurious liquor from Chauhan and supplied it to Majoor Gam and Odhav, have also been arrested along with six other bootleggers, who allegedly aided them in distributing the hooch.
Kees Majoor, senior vice president at Calgon Carbon commented on the announcement, "We are pleased that Hyundai has chosen Calgon Carbon's products to provide clean and safe drinking water to the residents of Seoul City, the capital of South Korea.
6 billion dirham contract in Abu Dhabi with Dubai's Arabtec, Paul Majoor said the firm was also looking to expand into Saudi Arabia, Morocco and Libya, according to a report in our sister newspaper Gulf Daily News.
Wanneer jy egter hiermee vir lief neem, kan jy as 't ware jou voete onder die skrywer se tafel instoot en met vreugde luister wanneer sy soms vertel van haar eie lewe, maar dan weer verskeie interessante temas afsonderlik belig: die simboliese ossewatrek van 1938, die sogenaamde "Pakt"-oorwinning vir die Nasionale Party in 1948, die Chautauqua-opvoedingsmetode waardeur sy geboei is, sendingweeshuise, Emily Hobhouse, majoor Warden, die geskiedenis van Winburg, die bou van die Karibameer, oorsese reise, haar seuns se weermagdiens, die Weskus en nog meer.
All the safety measures are being implemented in accordance with international safety standards and in coordination with government departments," said NPC general manager Paul Majoor.