Access to these gene sequences will help public-sector researchers more quickly develop corn plants with improved agronomic performance and profitable quality traits," said Patrick Schnable, professor and director of the Center for Plant Genomics and past chair, Maize Genetics Executive Committee.
What does MGEC stand for?
MGEC stands for Maize Genetics Executive Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGEC
We have 2 other meanings of MGEC in our Acronym Attic
- Mikkelsen Graphic Engineering (Lake Geneva, WA)
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange
- Mobile Genetic Elements
- Modern Gun Effectiveness Model
- Multiplayer Gold Edition (gaming)
- Mycoplasma Genitalium
- Manitoba Geothermal Energy Alliance (Canada)
- Manitoba Government Employees' Association (Canada)
- Michigan Geothermal Energy Association
- Monona Grove Education Association (Monona, WI)
- Mammary Gland Epithelial Cell (veterinary microbiology)
- Midwest Geriatric Education Center (now Wisconsin Geriatric Education Center)
- Minnesota Government Engineers Council
- Model Guidelines Expert Committee
- Modified Galactose Elimination Capacity
- Ministry of Gender Equality and Child Welfare (Namibia)
- Microarray and Gene Expression Data Society
- Microarray Gene Expression Data
- Multidevice Graphics Editor
- Microarray Gene Expression Database group meeting (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)