Price, a career FHWA employee, has been assigned to this position and is responsible for providing program and technical advice on sensitive matters involving the protection of infrastructure and the maintenance of transportation services during and after national and/or regional emergencies.
What does MOT stand for?
MOT stands for Maintenance of Transportation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOT
We have 93 other meanings of MOT in our Acronym Attic
- Medium Over Snow Vehicle
- Ministry of Silly Walks (Monty Python)
- Ministry of Social Welfare (various nations)
- Ministry of Social Welfare and Labour (Mongolia)
- Macintosh Operating System Ten
- Ministry of Sports and Youth (Kurdistan)
- [not an acronym] (UK term for a full-body scan medical exam; derived from the Ministry of Transport test car inspection)
- Magneto Optical Trap
- Main Output Transformer (connects a generating station to the power network)
- Maintenance of Traffic (civil engineering)
- Maintenance, Operations, Transportation (various schools)
- Management of Technology
- Manufacturing Operation & Tooling
- Map of Tasmania
- Marching on in Time (integral equation solution method)
- Marching on Together (Leeds United fan slogan)
- Marine & Offshore Technology (various organizations)
- Mark On Top
- Masters of Occupational Therapy
- Material Order Traveler
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed and developed to increase productivity and eliminate integration issues, the Producer Services Module, paired with Endur's gas and crude scheduling modules, allows organizations to greatly improve the efficiency of production scheduling-related activities, including but not limited to the management and valuation of storage balances, allocation of best available volumes, and maintenance of transportation rates.
This new position is responsible for providing program and technical advice on sensitive matters involving the protection of infrastructure and the maintenance of transportation services during and after national and/or regional emergencies.
We believe that this is a unique value proposition for the industry, as it establishes a more proactive, efficient and cost-effective means of managing the logistics and maintenance of transportation fleets.