The Sidekick Plus Advanced Cable Maintenance Test Set is a test tool that will allow a technician to test and troubleshoot on twisted cables.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Maintenance Test Set
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Maahad Tahfiz Sains (Malaysian school)
- Machine Test Signal (industrial safety)
- Machine Tractor Station (Russian collective farms)
- Machine Translation System (computational linguistics)
- Magnetic Tape Subsystem
- Magnetic Tape Synchronizer
- Magnetic Torquing System
- Mainstream Tobacco Smoke
- Maintenance Trainer Set
- Majan Technical Services (Oman)
- Make to Stock
- Maladies Transmises Sexuellement (French: sexually transmitted diseases)
- Man Transportable SOCRATES
- Managed Tax Service (various companies)
- Management and Technology Solutions, Inc. (Falls Church, VA)
- Management of Total Safety
- Management Tracking System
- Management Training Scheme (UK National Health System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force's key flight-line maintenance test set for the radar-warning receivers on board most aircraft.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY Pricing for the HP CERJAC 156MTS SONET maintenance test set begins at $11,750.
STS-3 drop-and-insert ports are provided for SONET, DS1 and DS3 payload testing using ancillary test equipment such as the HP 156MTS CERJAC SONET Maintenance Test Set, which also is being featured by HP at Supercomm '96.
This product extends HP's range of SDH installation and maintenance test sets to cover all PDH and SDH rates.